Saturday, 21 September 2013

Scavenger Hunt 2013

Hello

Rather like Shakespeare, I feel that this Summer's lease hath all too short a date. It passed so quickly while my time was occupied elsewhere. Having entered into Rinda's Scavenger Hunt last year - and loved it - I so wanted to join in this time round. Let's get going!

It's still the 21st September as I write this, so if Blogger is kind, I may yet get to post the photographs from the list. Here goes!

An open air market

Theatre in the Park

A Civic Building

Airplane

A sunset

Someone taking a nap

unintentionally funny sign (makes me smile!)

A tower

Something out of place

An outside bench

An animal in a zoo

A cloud in the shape of a feather

A fence

A stained glass window taken outside

A fire engine

A windmill

A candle

Local coffee house

a fisherman

A dinosaur (or three)

Holding an artistic tool - doodle time!

I feel a real sense of achievement being able to join in. I will get round to putting them all into my Project Life album soon, which is how I presented them last year. Now to go and link them up...

My thanks to Rinda for organising this yearly event. It is such good fun and my grandchildren really enjoyed helping me look for several items this year.

I am looking forward to some time to visit other participants in the near future. I bet there are some amazing photographs. If you want to check these out, pop on over to Gallo Organico to follow the links.

Have a wonderful weekend.



9 comments:

glitterandglue said...

I love the candles and the fire engine. Great bunch of photos. Well done.
Margaret - glitterandglue

Deb@threeisacharm said...

Your photos are lovely! The colors in your sunset are gorgeous. Your grandchildren look so sweet napping and playing in the park.

The Mann Fam said...

I love the glow of your candles.

Textile Recycler said...

Your photo collection made me smile all the way thru! Can't wait to see what you post next year..

furrypig said...

congrats on getting all the scavenger pictures there are some fun photos

Eleanor said...

The sign is hugely funny in more ways than one, how cool is that bench, and the thing out of place is neat, but scary too!
A great selection, good to see.
Eleanor
x

Alison said...

Well done, Irene..your cloud pic is fab!..
Alison xx

Sian said...

That's a fine collection! The "Sailaway" Home made me smile too. Roll on next year, eh?

alexa said...

That is such a brilliant feather cloud! I've enjoyed your hunt photos - your sunset over the sea is especially inspiring.