Saturday, 10 August 2013

More Scavenging

Hello

While we were at the Eden Project that I mentioned here, I was able to capture a couple more photographs for the 2013 Scavenger Hunt.


Number 13 - a fence

Two of my three grandchildren loved standing on the platform that overlooked the whole Eden site. There were even peepholes in the surrounding fencing that allowed them different viewpoints. 

My other offering from that day is



Number 10 - a bench that is outside

This was the storyteller's bench upon which to sit while listening to stories. It contained carpets and lots of cushions for children to sit upon. 

There was another exciting seat at the Eden Project that doesn't qualify as either a bench or being outside but I am sure you would want to see it as it's quite magnificent.

Here it is


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and happy hunting.

4 comments:

Sian said...

I just love that storytellers bench..thinking I might need one of those for myself!

alexa said...

How wonderful these area- and I am really wanting a chair like that last one - how creative we might all be if we could sit on it!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I think everyone needs a storyteller's bench!
Rinda

Louise said...

that's quite a bench you found there x