Sunday, 20 January 2013

Snapshot Sunday

There has been rather a lot of snow here in the South. So unusual. It has provided me with an opportunity to take a few snaps of the garden I don't often see.


These pots are grouped together awaiting a spring clean. Thank goodness I haven't planted out those spring bulbs yet.

And I don't think I will be sitting outside with my morning cuppa anytime soon...




But I am enjoying this view through the window, a veritable Winter wonderland.

Hope you are enjoying your view wherever you are this weekend.

5 comments:

Sian said...

So pretty! That shot of the pots looks like something from a Country Living magazine

Alison said...

Gorgeous pics!..so glad you waited to plant the bulbs. Xx
Alison xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

Very pretty! I really like the second shot.
Rinda

Elizabeth said...

Actually, our garden is a bit muddy from all the rain. However, it will be frozen after tomorrow because the temps will be in the high teens low 20s F.

alexa said...

Wow, these are stunning! I especially like the flowerpots at the top - they look like fur-lined boots!