Thursday, 8 November 2012

A time to be thankful

This November I have so much to be thankful for and to celebrate. During the month, my banner will highlight our baby. She definitely deserves to take centre stage. Her struggle into this world is one we will never forget or take for granted. There were many hands through which she passed and, although I  prefer not to name them here, to each and every one I am so very grateful.

The family are all getting used to having our baby home. My grandchildren are so loving towards their baby sister and give her lots of kisses. My daughter and son-in-law have been enjoying some quiet time with her too now that my granddaughter is back at school, and my grandson in nursery for a couple of days. 

 Granny has a cuddle before she even takes her coat off!

Love that smile


My 3 year old grandson showing me the finer points of 'Angry Birds'. I have to admire him. At age 3, I was playing with a spinner and a wooden top.

Hope you are all having a great week. 

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Your daughter and son-in-law must be so thrilled to have the baby home and healthy. It is sweet that the siblings are being so loving.

Sian said...

Oh, just look at your lovely header!

It's lovely that you are near enough to share this time with them.

alexa said...

Such lovely pictures in your header! How special is that cuddle with Grandma ... Yes, I've been initiated into Angry Birds too :).

Louise said...

aww she's lovely. Enjoy x