Friday, 5 October 2012

Sweet logic

A day with my grandson always makes me smile. Yesterday, was a case in point. We had been out shopping and to the playground. On the way home, I stopped for petrol. Here's our conversation


For this digital page I have used some of the elements from the kit I recently purchased at paislee press. You can also see them here.

I will be back on Sunday, joining in with a bit of storytelling over at Sian's place. There's a Halloween theme that could involve dressing up. See you there?

5 comments:

Sian said...

What a sweetly simple and chic looking design! Of course, I love any recorded conversation. Perfect :)

humel said...

lol! Quite right, too!

Louise said...

lol! love him! Super page too love all the white space x

Alison said...

I love the way children think!!
Alison xx

Elizabeth said...

He is a cutie! I like the way you drew the border.