Tuesday, 25 September 2012

A digital sketch challenge

Hello

'Go digital', suggested Sian over at From High in the Sky. The challenge relates to one of her layouts that has been turned into a sketch in the October edition of Scrap365. See here for details.


Scrap365 - October sketch challenge

I have had my eye on this digital download from paislee press for some time. A challenge was just the excuse I had been waiting for. I have long admired the clean style of Liz Tamanaha and the products she produces, and hope I have done justice to those and Sian's other suggestion, 'go really clean and simple'...





I changed the colour of a couple of the embellishments in Photoshop and outlined some of the photo frames with a couple of the digital papers from the download. It feels finished. What do you think?

Enjoy your week!

PS There's still plenty of time for you to leave a comment here to be entered into my anniversary giveaway.

11 comments:

alexa said...

Gorgeous! Both the photo and your interpetation of the sketch. :) Better get my skates on!

Sian said...

It's fabulous! Spec-tacular, in fact. Sorry, just couldn't help that..I love it.

Sian said...

ps, don't forget to link it up - the linky seems to be up and running now :)

Elizabeth said...

Your layout is great! I haven't had a chance to do my digital one yet but hope to this week.

scrappyjacky said...

That's such a lovely photo.

Gloria said...

Hi thanks for stopping by my blog. I like your layout. Fantastic. Great photo as well. Have a great weekend. Nice to meet you.

Louise said...

wow i love your take on the sketch x

Paula@Scrap365 said...

I absolutely love the simplicity of this LO, and such fun too. Thank you for taking part:)

Riikka said...

Oh wow - great layout! So crisp and clean! Really wonderful work!

Lynn Grieveson said...


Wow! SUCH a cool take on the sketch :-)

Morag Cutts said...

What a fun page! Love the cute glasses. TFS