Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Holiday Scavenging

It's taking some time to sift through the holiday photographs, catch up with telephone calls, the mail, the laundry... you know how it is after being away from home.

In the meantime, here's a few more Scavenger Hunt 2012 photographs captured while in Majorca.



These roof tiles were lying around our holiday property and sang out A border to me.




This fountain is on the promenade at Port Pollenca


The football was a great attraction for my grandson


A couple of evenings, my grandchildren put on a show after dinner. This is my granddaughter's curtsy at the end of her dance.

Just a few remaining photographs to capture to complete the list. A Bride seems in short supply at the moment. Think I am going to have to hang around our Church porch on Saturday in the hope that someone is getting married then. 

Today is also the 3rd wedding anniversary of this couple; my younger daughter and son-in-law. Here's a lay-out I did as they set off for their honeymoon. Bongo, the camper van, was the vehicle that they used for their wedding and honeymoon.




I think the papers etc were Cosmo Cricket, circa 2009

Happy Anniversary and wishes for a brighter, healthier future.

On with the hunt!

7 comments:

Louise said...

great photos and layout. the camper van is sure style...love it x

Beverly said...

I love the layout, it's fantastic. Maybe I should go on a photo scavenger vacation and I would get busy, I only have one pic so far @@

Elizabeth said...

All the vacation photos are making me sad because we haven't been on one yet this year. You certainly did get a lot of good scavenger photos! I still have 6 more to go.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Your grandchildren are adorable!
Rinda

Melissa said...

Nice photos for the scavenger hunt - I especially like that you captured the grandkids for a couple of the items!

Alison said...

Another great set of pics...and how nice that your grandchildren got to help out..love the LO too Irene!
Hope Rachael and her hubby have a lovely Anniversary!
Alison xx

alexa said...

Looks as if you had a lovely time with your family and grandchildren: great scavenging!