Monday, 16 July 2012

Special Saturday

This month is rushing by and I have been spending a lot of it with my family. On Saturday, my daughter invited me to attend my granddaughter's end of term Ballet Show. How delighted I was to be there for not only did she dance like a dream, she also won a Prize. Her dance teacher was so impressed with her improvement this past year and the effort she has made to follow instructions and participate fully in the class, that she felt my granddaughter should be rewarded. 






The day took me back to when my girls were the same age my granddaughter is now and and the joy I felt watching them. It is such a special time. 


In other news, I have been working hard in my Illustrator classes and producing lots of paper and fabric designs. I hope to show you some of them soon. 


Wishing you all a happy and productive week.

2 comments:

Alison said...

So glad you were there to enjoy your little granddaughter's big moment!!
Alison xx

Sian said...

Oh, how lovely! You took me back to TSO's ballet days too. Happy times. Congrats to the Prizewinning dancer