Thursday, 28 June 2012

A Scavenger Hunt

One of the things I have been reminding myself to do recently is to remember to have my camera with me more often than I do. Yes, I have a mobile with me and can take photographs with it but I do not have the ability to download them. You see, my technologically brilliant younger daughter is back in her own home many miles from me. When she was living here, there wasn't a problem. A small request and it was done. 


Luckily, she left me written instructions on how to download photographs from my camera and I am now able to join in with Rinda's 2012 Photography Scavenger Hunt over on Gallo Organico. Yipee! Below is the Hunt List.  

2012 PHOTOGRAPHY SCAVENGER HUNT LIST

1. A pier
2. A clothesline
3. A border
4. A roadside stand selling something
5. A train
6. A historical landmark
7. A person playing a musical instrument
8. A person dressed as an angel or a statue of an angel
9. A fountain
10. A horse
11. A shadow 
12. A maze, labyrinth, or trail.
13. A library
14. A person playing with a ball.
15. Someone dancing.
16. A bride.
17. A church, chapel, cathedral, mosque or temple.
18. A movie poster
19. An outdoor stairway
20. A swing hanging from a tree (or a hammock)
21. A picture of you standing with something that symbolizes your nation.






I have been taking my Granddaughter to school and picking her up a lot over the past couple of weeks while my elder daughter is extra busy at work. In the school playground is this seat. Every time I see it, in my imagination there is someone sitting in the chair reading a story to the children. I was delighted that the sun shone sufficiently to award me with a shadow today. The person sitting there can be in your imagination. 


Why don't you join in this fun summer project? I am going to have my eyes open wider than I normally do while I go on this hunt. An outdoor staircase may be a challenge!


Have a great day.







5 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

So glad you've joined Irene! I love this photo - it certainly does make the viewer wonder who will occupy that chair. And I love the flags peeking out between the leaves!
Rinda

Louise said...

What a lovely spot to have in a school playground.

scrappyjacky said...

That really is a wonderful seat to have in their playground.....I love the bunting behind it as well.

Elizabeth said...

Just looking at that chair makes me want to write a story about it. Beautiful photograph.

debs14 said...

That chair is just waiting for someone to sit and spend some time in it, what a lovely photo.