Friday, 11 May 2012

Birthday Time

Today is my son-in-law's 36th birthday. He is the husband of my eldest daughter and the father of my two gorgeous grandchildren.




I am most fortunate to have him in my life. He really is a family man. He loves my daughter (what more could I ask) and is a terrific daddy to my two grandchildren. He is a very hands-on dad, a 21st century one. Cooking is one of his great loves and, over the years, I have been the happy recipient of some amazing meals. My daughter met him at University in their first term and they have been together ever since. There is not a day goes by that I am not thankful that he is part of our family.




My lovely daughter and son-in-law are expecting their third child in November, another happy event. There is much to celebrate today. 




A very happy birthday to you!

2 comments:

Sian said...

A lovely celebratory post

Alison said...

Hope your SIL had a lovely Birthday Irene...I also wanted to let you know that although your MAE package is ALMOST ready, I'm off to Barcelona for a few days, so won't get to post it till the end of next week-didn't want you thinking I'd forgotten about it!
Alison xx