Friday, 6 April 2012

Easter weekend

If you have been popping in over here for the past month, I must apologise for my absence. There has been a lot of these,




the hospital, x-rays, physiotherapy, bed rest and inactivity. Thankfully, I am now getting stronger and looking forward to catching up with you all. Mother's Day came and went while I was ill (sorry girls to miss out on our lunch), and I didn't participate in Storytelling Sunday or My Month in Numbers, which I enjoy doing (so sorry also to Sian and Julie). 


On the bright side, these two kept me well entertained





and the sun shone a lot during March.


Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter weekend and looking forward to some regular blogging next week. No doubt there will be a few Easter Egg hunt photographs to share. The one's in my blog banner show the grandchildren in years when they were both 2. As they are now 5 and 3, I expect the hunt to be quite competitive this year! 


Have fun!



2 comments:

Alison said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been well...I DID notice you were missing from SS! Have a lovely Easter and we'll hopefully see you back blogging soon!
Alison xx

Sian said...

Irene, I am so sorry to hear that you have been so unwell. I missed you on Sunday (and before that!), but I don't like to pry, and I was hoping you would pop up again soon. Hurray! I hope some better Spring weather and a few mouthfuls of chocolate over the weekend will help you on the road to recovery