Sunday, 11 December 2011

Weekend Catch-Up

Finding myself with a few spare minutes on Saturday, instead of wielding a much needed duster around the sitting-room (I think it was Quentin Crisp who said 'after the first four years the dirt doesn't get any worse'), I managed a couple more of my JYC pages.


digital frame In the Making, Linda Roos and Carina Gardner papers and elements

When I saw that day 8 was headlined Sights of the Season, I just had to use a photograph from one of margie's wonderful tutorials for Spark Your Christmas. The garland has everything I love; lace, vintage papers, doileys! It's not too late to join in. Go on over and check it out. You won't be disappointed! 

Day 9 is about Christmas Traditions and this story springs to mind.

Apologies, can't remember where the digital twine came from. 

The story probably loses something in translation, but it was very amusing being there. I think it was the way my that son-in-law flourished the scissors before he snipped the parcel that had us all laughing, and then when the rubber tips of the brush fell to the floor, that just topped it off!

Hope you are all having a great weekend.


1 comment:

Ginger said...

i love the photos in your blog header, they are very festive :) Nice to see your JYC pages, they are coming along lovely :)