Friday, 23 December 2011

It's Official, it's Christmas!

Catching up at Christmas is a near impossibility and rather than beat myself up because I haven't managed any more journal pages, I am going to sit back and enjoy all the delights of the season. I am sure there will be an opportunity in the lull between Christmas and New Year to revisit my album.


It has been a busy time around here since our return. The presents are finally wrapped, the decorations have been unpacked and are now on display. The last of the Christmas cards have been sent, presents exchanged with those we will not be with during the holiday and now only two more days before the Big Day. There is such a lot to look forward to.




I do hope that this Christmas is a happy one for You. I am looking forward to spending lots of time with my family at a slower pace than the run up to Christmas. Time to live those memories before I can Journal about them!


Have a wonderful Christmas everyone.   

1 comment:

Sian said...

A very Merry Christmas to you all!