Thursday, 1 December 2011

A December Journal

It has finally arrived. The build up to Christmas has begun and to get the ball rolling, Shimelle has posted a Manifesto over on Journal Your Christmas. It seems a really appropriate way for me to start off the month, particularly as it mentions sugarplum fairies and chugging toy trains. Both feature heavily in my grandchildren's letters to Santa this year!




I managed to get the children's Advent calendar completed yesterday and am told they were really excited this morning to receive it. There was more delight from my granddaughter as I picked her up from school this afternoon when she announced she had been chosen to open the number one on her class advent calendar, And received a chocolate coin as well! 


Now I must turn my attention as to how I am going to journal my Christmas this year. Methinks it may be another digital journal given that I am trying to concentrate on my Surface Pattern Design course. Whatever I decide, I hope to share it with you. 


Wishing you all a good evening!

No comments: