Monday, 28 November 2011

Nearly Christmas!

The start of a new week and it's the one that contains the commencement of the month of December. I love the build up to Christmas and having grandchildren increases that excitement.

All over the blogland that I read, bloggers are getting ready to start their December Daily, or planning their Journal Your Christmas, and you can even Doodle your way through the month if you so desire. 

Last year, I joined in the JYC class run by the very talented Shimelle Laine. Here's a peek at Day One's album page just to get you in the Christmas spirit!

For the grandchildren last year, I made a Christmas advent calendar of tags; one for each day of the month and wrote about it on Day Five


I am planning something for this year and had better get my skates on as it's December 1st on Thursday.

 time for that letter to Santa, children!

Have a great day!


No comments: