Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Let the Party Begin!

Over at Shimelle.com there's a Party going on. This is no ordinary party. It lasts for four weeks and commenced yesterday. There is still time to join in, so head on over there! You may wonder what this Party is about? It's to celebrate paper! If you are a scrapbooker or a card maker (or both!), you probably have lots of paper. 


The first challenge is to photograph some of our pretty papers and then to describe the type of paper person we are. There are four headings to choose from: paper collector; scrap sorter; pattern contender; collection packer. How can I make a choice? I seem to fit into each category! Yes, I head to the paper aisles first at the craft store (collector). Yes, I have loads of scraps  (scrap sorter). Yes, I have favourite papers that I only look at and couldn't possibly cut up (contender) and Yes, I love a new Collection. Oh! dear! Luckily, I am not alone in my paper passion. There have already been lots of confessions at the Party with some great photographs to back up this obsession love of paper. 


Remember these babies!


Here's the grandchildren photographed when they were two years old. 

Think I have all the paper topics covered. That's my last piece of the flowery sprigged paper. And, I went overboard with all the Collection labels...

Wonder what today's project will be? Looking forward to it!

Have a great day!



2 comments:

K8 4man said...

This is so cute! I love the messy face photos...I have so many of those.

webmosterhelene said...

So sweet! Adore the messy little faces :-)