Monday, 24 October 2011

Half-term break

Taking a break this week but there is something important I want to say. When I posted last week about my daughter's health problems, I had no idea that a hand of kindness would be offered to me by a blog reader. Never doubt how powerful the internet can be if you find yourself needing support.


This lady is quite a well known scrapbooker/storyteller, though she would probably deny it. She wrote to me the kindest of words and explained how steroids had saved her life when she too was young and just married. Her subsequent email made my heart expand with the sincerity of her words. How thoughtful a gesture to a stranger; what a friend to wish for!


My lovely daughter and I - happy times!

Wishing you all a happy week of creativity. x

No comments: