Friday, 23 September 2011

looking back

As Autumn fast approaches - cold mornings, leaves falling - I am remembering some summer fun times with the grandchildren. This year, it's not just the seasons changing.  My granddaughter has left her nursery days behind her and started school. In July, she graduated from her nursery and I was privileged to be at the ceremony.  






Throughout the summer, there were lots of water fun times in my garden in the paddling pool and the water buckets!






and a very amusing ride on a model boat with their mother in the driving seat heading for the rapids!




How cute is my grandson in his captain's hat!


Just a few of the many memories I will no doubt be scrapbooking at some stage this Autumn.  I couldn't, however, miss the opportunity to make a card for my granddaughter as she steps out onto the next stage of her school life.






I also gave her an album so that we can write about her first year at school.  She loves to paint and draw and I am looking forward to many happy after school hours with a glue stick, some pretty papers and her wonderful imagination!


Have a great weekend!

No comments: